- A Wiccan knows the nature and ways of her time.
- A Wiccan knows what she knows, and should make no other claims.
- A Wiccan seeks to harm none, but faced with the necessary choice between two ills, she will seek the lesser.
- A Wiccan places wisdom first in life rather than love, for love without wisdom is hurtfull, but always temper wisdom with love.
- A Wiccan knows to seek not more than she needs and she shall ever have enough and even abound.
- A Wiccan seeks to know two things, and these are: what she is, and what deity is, and if she comes to know the anser to either of these, she will know the other.
- A Wiccan turns no one away seeking the ancient knowledge.
- A Wiccan knows that she is one with all things and all things are one with her.
- A Wiccan strives to overcome fear, of man, death, and other entities/things.
- A Wiccan knows that all things work best when they are positive to all concerned. She also realizes the duality, for the negarive is also part of the oneness. So seek balance - not stasis. You cannot build upon that which you refuse to recognize.
- A Wiccan knows that there is an element of laughter in all things, no matter how negative they seem. Seek this out, for it is your protection against deviation of mind and will. It can neutralize and make clear the answer you need.
If you know the author of this writing, please email me with the source, as
this was given to me on a plain piece of paper years ago with a lot of other
information, without order or any credits as to the author.(Use the email link on the home page.) Thank you!