The Ten Commandments
(of the Goddess)
Copyright 2001, H.P. Jacobus
All Rights Reserve
- You shall adore (worship) my Spirit.
- Your Adorations should be once a month and best when
the Moon is full.
- You shall gather in a secret place.
- You shall worship naked before me.
- You shall sing in the joy my freedom brings to thee.
- You shall feast sharing the bounty of the earth I
pour out unto thee.
- You shall dance my dance of divine ecstacy.
- Play music in Honor of She who is Queen of the Wise.
- Make Love that thy Bonds with one another become sacred.
- Place no sacrifice of any living creature upon my Altar for
I am the Mother of All Things Living.
If you like this poem, please email Lord Jacobus
and tell him so!